Granite Lake, Ontario
Drag and zoom the map below.
View Larger Map
From Winnipeg to Shady Lane/Silverbush, Granite Lake, Ontario
- Drive East on Trans Canada Hwy-1.
- You will enter Ontario in approximately 142 km (1hr 30 minutes)
- Continue on Hwy-17 Trans Canada for approximately 22km (15 minutes)
- Along the way you will see Rush Bay Road, a Pinewood Restaurant sign on the right that says 3 km, Caribou Lake, Red Pine Ridge Road, a Granite Lake sign and Granite Lake to the right.
- Pass Camlea Road and TURN RIGHT just after the big rock cliff on the right.
- Note: If you have driven to Pinewood Restaurant you are one exit too far. Turn back and make the next left.
- Enter the Shady Lane/Silverbush parking lot and keep right, which will end at GraniteView Cabin.
- Relax and enjoy: you have arrived at the lake.
Click here for driving directions on Google Maps.
Important Phone Numbers - In Case of Emergency
- Fire: 807-547-2400 (Clearwater Bay volunteer fire unit)
- Police: 888-310-1122
- Ambulance: 888-310-1122
- GPS Cpprdinates: 49.711935,-94.854305